Modular, standards-based, pre-terminated
PPC’s Ultra-High Density (UHD) Chassis is a modular, standards-based, pre-terminated distribution platform designed to increase port density, improve connector access, and efficiently utilize valuable rack space in data centers.
The UHD Chassis, in its basic configuration, will serve 72 LC ports per 1 RU (144 fibers) for all network topologies including 10G, 40G and 100G deployments utilizing high performance 8-fiber, 12-fiber and 24-fiber MPO technology.
The UHD Chassis solution has a maximum capacity of 12 front or rear installable modules (per 1 RU) that allow multiple fiber connections to be quickly and efficiently installed and maintained, while supporting regular moves, adds and changes. Integrated fiber management features are provided to secure trunk cables, separate patch cords and maintain a safe bend radius during fiber routing.
- Available in 1 RU, 2 RU and 4 RU height variants
- Most efficient rack utilization (72 x ports per 1 RU)
- Fast installation of modules from front or rear
- Fast moves, adds and changes (lower OPEX)
- Easy and fast migration to 40G, 100G and beyond
- Future-proofed with super low-loss connectivity
- Wide range of modules (MPO-LC transition, pigtail splicing,
patching, tap-monitoring and MPO conversion)
- Excellent patch cord routing and guidance
- Clear port identification and traceability
- Robust and secure steel construction
Vyžiadajte si viac informácií / ponúk