A simple to use, intelligent optical fiber meter
The Optimeter is the ideal fiber test tool for novice or entry-level technicians in charge of fiber premises installation and repair.
The Optimeter provides everything a new fiber tech needs in one simple and fast solution. In just 1 minute, with a single fiber connection, and 1 key press, any tech can completely validate and certify a link to ensure smooth service installation and activation.
- Ramp-up new fiber techs faster
- Deliver repeatable test procedure for improved first time install success rate
- Reduce ‘repair tech’ blind fault finding and unnecessary fiber or equipment replacements
- Streamline job allocation, workflow and reporting
- Simple user interface requires no settings and no training
- One-button press, one-screen result tests, all run under 1 minute
- Auto saved results with on-board report generation (.pdf) tied to work order
- USB connectivity supporting P5000i inspection probe
- WiFi connectivity supporting VIAVI Mobile Tech App & FiberChek inspection probe
- 20 hours of operation
Dedicated for PON/FTTx Last Mile Installation & Maintenance
- Smart and Powerful
- Easy as 1-2-3
- Designed with the user in mind
- Test Rapidly. Share Results Instantly
The Optimeter delivers full certification of the last mile fiber installation and turn-up with on-the-go troubleshooting to improve first time install success rate while reducing unnecessary handovers, drop fiber replacements and repeat truck rolls. With the Optimeter, be confident that last mile and PON/FTTx installation and maintenance tasks happen right — the first time.
- Power Level Verification & Fault Mapping
- Continuity-to-OLT & Splitter Connectivity Check (patent pending)
- ONT detection