Dual-band 802.11ac Access Point with DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem
The Ruckus C110 delivers a modern, in-room wall-mount solution that is fast and easy to install, using existing in-building or off-premises Cable Modem Termination Systems (CMTS). The C110 combines the industry's highest-performing 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access point with a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem and Ethernet switch.
The C110 is the perfect choice for hotels, student residence halls, and multi-dwelling unit (MDU) properties that depend on coaxial cable to deliver high-speed Internet. Equipped with two Ethernet ports, it can connect IPTV set-top, VoIP telephones, and other wired devices. At the same time, the C110 delivers great 802.11ac wireless performance with advanced features such as guest access and Hotspot 2.0.
- Deliver great in-room WiFi and concurrent wired IP connectivity using an integral DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem for backhaul over coaxial cable
- Combines the best of WiFi with 802.11ac Wave 2 and a switch with two 100Mbps ports into one wall-mounted unit
- Extends coverage with patented BeamFlex+TM adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support
- Connect more devices simultaneously with two MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance
- Multiple SSIDs and switch ports help support services such as VoIP, IPTV, and high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity
- Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time WiFi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics
Vyžiadajte si viac informácií / ponúk