ARRIS / AURORA
Dual Digital Receiver
(5-100 MHz Passband)
The DR3250N Dual Digital Receiver utilizes ARRIS’s state-of-the-art digital reverse technology to receive 5–100 MHz RF signals. Its capabilities allow deployment of compact and robust high speed digital broadband systems.
ARRIS’s DR3250N receiver interfaces with the BP3100C-00 Optical Receiver Back Plate, enabling up to eight digital receivers (two receivers per module) to be installed in four adjacent module slots of ARRIS’s 3RU CH3000 chassis.
A total of 24 receivers (12 DR3250N modules) and three associated BP3100C back plates can be installed in each chassis, while supporting redundant power supplies.
- High packaging density, two receivers per single width, full-depth module
- Single channel link mode or dual channel “2-fer” link modes, selectable via software user interface
- High RF output: (–32 dBmV/Hz typical)
- Superior noise performance
- RF output level is independent of optical input power and provides output level stability in alternate routing applications
- Front access –20 dB test points
- Hot plug-in/out
- Local and remote status monitoring
- Occupies one full-depth slot