Live Fiber Identifier with Integrated Optical Power Meter
Live Fiber Identifier easily identifies the optical signal without having to disconnect the fiber or disrupt network traffic. Also converts to an Optical Power Meter (OPM).
- Easily detect the optical signal without having to disconnect the fiber
- Installation, service, maintenance, or troubleshooting
- Integrate with FiberChek2 for combined inspection and test reporting
- SafeChek easy-pull trigger system ensures repeatable engagement with fiber cable
- LFI head accepts multiple cable diameters (250μm to 3mm jacketed fibers
- Durable metal input adapters (2.5 and 1.25mm) for OPM
- Measure both absolute (dBm) and relative (dB) power
- Store and recall up to 100 OPM readings
- Increase reliability and avoid false readings with integrated ambient light shield.
- Have twice the tool at half the price! The FI-60 LFI easily converts to a full-function OPM that stores, recalls, and exports results to a PC via USB
Request more information/offer