HD/UHD Contribution Encoder
The Harmonic ViBE CP9000 encoder enables rapid, reliable deployment of superior-quality HD and Ultra HD content for mission-critical contribution applications.
The ViBE CP9000 encoder addresses the call for preserving video quality at the front of the broadcast chain with the ability to process uncompressed UHD signals at eight times the bitrate of current HD sources, up to 370 Mbps. The platform encodes content in a single slice in real-time via AVC (H.264) or HEVC (H.265), today’s most advanced compression standards. Up to two UHD or eight video channels, and 32 audio stereo channels, can be encoded on the 1-RU chassis. With its wide range of encoding tools, HEVC offers incredible compression efficiency, making distribution and delivery of live UHD content available for satellite, cable, terrestrial and fiber networks.
- Ultra HD and HD single-slice encoding
- Superior real-time HEVC/H.264 420/422 10-bit encoding
- Up to two UHD or eight HD channels per chassis
- Up to 32 audio stereo channels per chassis
- Compliant with EBU UHD Phase-1 specifications HLG, PQ10, HDR10 and S-Log3 HDR support
- Front-panel and web-based user interfaces
Request more information/offer