Digital Leakage Channel Tagger
Next-Gen Digital Chirp Tagging
Used as a system with the VIAVI Seeker X leakage detectors, the CT-X can dramatically increase leak detection sensitivity while ignoring false leaks. With the ability to generate up to 4 simultaneous tagged carriers to fit anywhere in the channel lineup, the CT-X provides unprecedented leakage detection coverage.
The CT-X generates a revolutionary new digital chirp tag used in conjunction with the Seeker X detector to find leaks that other systems miss. The CT-X also generates Seeker D-compatible dual CW tags which allow the CT-X to work with the Seeker X, Seeker D, and Seeker D Lite detectors. The CT-X is designed to deal with the problem of leakage identification in overbuilt situations.
Easy to Install
The CT-X is simply installed in a rack location near the combiner and requires only 1RU of rack space.
- Find more leaks faster and eliminate false detects with revolutionary new chirp tag
- Enable complete channel lineup flexibility from 130-1220 MHz with full-band frequency agility
- Provide full spectrum coverage with up to 4 tags in 1 RU chassis
- Non-interfering tag technology does not impact services
- Integrated web interface enables remote setup and simplified administration
Request more information/offer