Optical Loss Test Set
SmartClass Fiber OLTS-85/85P lets installers and technicians work fiber smart by integrating industry-leading fiber inspection with Tier 1 testing.
- Certify installations faster, correctly, and on time
- Test to industry standards
- Eliminate guesswork with pass/fail results
- Optimize technician efficiency
- Measuring length and optical loss (two fibers, two wavelengths)
- Ensuring correct polarity
- Inspecting fiber end faces—both patch cord and bulkhead
- Comprehensive tier 1 fiber testing to TIA/ISO/IEC standards
- Dedicated multimode, single-mode, and quad versions
- Fiber end-face inspection with automated pass/fail analysis on both local and remote devices
- Integrated saving of both local and remote results on the local device
- Encircled flux compliant
- Instant on from sleep mode
- Easily-generated fiber certification reports
- 3.5” color touch screen
- Direct reports via FiberChekPRO reporting software
- All-day battery life
What is an OLTS or Optical Loss Test Set?
An Optical Loss Test Set is a hand held field instrument used to perform specific tests for a fiber optic link or channel. These tests include measuring the length and optical loss, and checking the polarity of the installed fiber optic links.
Request more information/offer