Converged Compression Platform
The ME-7000 high performance converged compression platform is focused on the efficient delivery of high quality linear broadcast video for IPTV, cable, satellite and OTT applications. It provides multi-codec support of HEVC, MPEG-4 AVC and MPEG-2 encoding. Output formats may be UltraHD 4k, HD, SD or multi-bitrate (MBR) transcoding for ABR multi-screen IP video delivery.
The ME-7000 provides a flexible and easily upgradeable system with cost saving low power per channel to provide simultaneous multi-format outputs in any environment. The ARRIS ME-7000 converged compression platform provides unmatched video compression efficiency for the highest quality video at all bit-rates.
- Converged platform for simultaneous multi-format outputs
- Flexible, easily configurable, modular chassis
- Multi-pass encoding for best in class video quality
- 24 HD or 96 SD or 72 HD-to-SD channels per 1RU chassis
- Dense channel count provides best footprint and power savings
- Support for MPEG-4, MPEG-2, HEVC /4K and MBR
- Multiple input types: SD/HD-SDI, UDP/IP, 3G-SDI, mezzanine
- CBR, CF-CBR, MBR, VBR and Statistical Multiplexing modes
- Digital audio encoding, transcoding and pass through modes
- Compact, 1RU platform
Request more information/offer