Quad-Density Full Spectrum DWDM Transmitter System
További információ, ajánlat kérése
The COMMSCOPE HT3580 series Quad-Density Full Spectrum Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Transmitter System provides high performance and a high rack density forward path transmission solution for Cable TV service providers.
The high density packaging design allows up to eight HT3580H series high performance transmitters plus a CC3008 Communications Control Module to be stacked vertically and contained by the CA3008 module carrier, requiring only two chassis slots of a 3RU chassis. The compact solution supports up to 48 transmitters in a CH3000 chassis, including redundant power supplies.
- DWDM transmitter: up to 16 wavelengths on ITU grid
- Hot plug-In/Out, individually replaceable transmitter modules
- Optimized for full spectrum all QAM loading
- Manual or Automatic Gain Control (AGC) modes
- Low power consumption
- Industry's highest DWDM rack density: 48 transmitters per 3RU chassis, with redundant power supplies and optical multiplexing
- Front access -20dB input test point
- Front panel laser On/Off control
- Local and remote status monitoring features