Digital return transmitter with dual RF inputs (5-100 MHz)
További információ, ajánlat kérése
The DT3550N Digital Transmitter digitizes two RF return paths (with 5–100 MHz passband), multiplexes them, and transmits them on a single return wavelength. By combining two RF returns on a single wavelength, the DT3550N alleviates fiber exhaustion and greatly simplifies the network by enabling the use of WDM transport from hubs to the headend. The SFP optical transceiver socket supports options of DWDM, CWDM, 1310 nm or 1550 nm returns.
The high density half-depth packaging enables network operators to install up to 24 transmitters with 48 RF returns per 3RU chassis, with redundant power supplies, all of which can be monitored remotely or locally. The compact design minimizes rack space requirements in hubs.
- Digitizes 5–100 MHz RF return paths
- Multiplexes two return segments into a single data stream
- SFP socket for DWDM, CWDM, 1310 nm, and 1550 nm optical output options
- Hot plug?in/out
- Local and remote status monitoring
- High density: occupies one half?depth slot in the CH3000 Chassis