ARRIS / AURORA
Quad Digital Return Receiver with Selectable Bandwidth Range
The DR3450N Quad Digital Return Receiver utilizes ARRIS’s state-of-the-art digital reverse technology to receive 5-50 MHz, 5-65 MHz, or 5-100 MHz RF signals.
5-100 MHz modes can also be used to carry common mid-band splits such as 5-85 MHz RF return. Its‘ capabilities allow deployment of compact and robust high-speed digital broadband systems.
- Operates in three RF bandwidth ranges: 5-50 MHz, 5-65 MHz, 5-100 MHz (firmware selectable)
- High packaging density, four receivers per single width, full-depth module
- Single channel link mode or dual channel „2-fer“ link modes, selectable via software user interface
- High RF output: up to 38 dBmV per 6.4 MHz carrier in 50 MHz mode
- Concatenated or point to point applications
- 30+ dB of system RF gain from DT4250 transceiver input to receiver output
- Supports Return Transceivers from NC2000/NC4000, VHub, OM6000, and CH3000 Chassis
- Superior noise performance
- Front access -20 dB RF test point, selectable for each input
- Hot plug-In/Out
- Local and remote status monitoring
- Occupies one full-depth chassis slot