Quad high gain analog return receiver
További információ, ajánlat kérése
The AR3044 provides four high gain analog return path receivers in a single chassis module and supports both high gain HFC and RFoG architectures when used with RFoG return filters (NP31F08S06A0S). The high output power of the AR3044 allows passive RFsplitting and increases system design flexibility.
The compact single-width module design of the AR3044 allows the operator to install up to 56 return path receivers in one 3RU chassis. This approach minimizes rack space requirements in the headend and hubs, and enhances deployment of traditional HFC, passive HFC, and RFoG networks.
- Supports DOCSIS® 3.1 HFC and RFoG architectures
- AR3044H: 5–204 MHz RF bandwidth
- AR3044L: 5-300 MHz RF bandwidth
- High optical input range: –25 to –1 dBm (AR3044H), -15 to 0 dBm (AR3044L)
- High RF output level to support splitting/combining
- Manual gain control (MGC) and Automatic level control (ALC) RF gain control options
- High packaging density (up to 56 receivers per chassis)
- Front access –20 dB output test port
- Hot plug-in/out
- Local and remote status monitor capability
- Occupies one full-depth slot