ARRIS / HARMONIC
ARRIS PWRLink II
High-Density DFB Transmitters
További információ, ajánlat kérése
ARRIS HL2 Series PWRLink II PWL4200C 1310-nm DFB laser transmitter modules are designed to meet the needs of today’s headends while reparing service providers for the challenges of tomorrow. Featuring high density, low power consumption and ease of use, the transmitters optimize network bandwidth while reducing headend footprint and lowering operational expenses.
- Compact size enables 20 DFB modules to fit in a 3-RU platform
- Dual ports: one broadcast, one narrowcast
- Blind-mate RF connectors for streamlined module insertion and removal
- 1.2 GHz RF provides the capacity to resolve future bandwidth issues
- Advanced predistortion circuitry and algorithms for both CTB and CSO provide distortion cancellation over a wide temperature range
- Microprocessor control of all key parameters optimizes product performance and monitoring
- Reduced power consumption lowers operating costs
- Flexible monitoring and control via HTTP web GUI or SNMP
Channel loading: 41 unmodulated Cenelec channels, 119-855 MHz with 56 QAM 256 (87-847 MHz) channel at -6 dBcPWL42xxS
Channel loading: 78 unmodulated System M (NTSC) channels, 55-550 MHz with 75 QAM 256 (55-1003 MHz) channel at -6 dBc.