Analog 1310 nm Transmitter
The AT3300G‐A‐2 is available with dual 46 to 1002 MHz RF inputs for combining separate broadcast and narrowcast inputs within the transmitter. These dual inputs are designed to provide 50 dB isolation between the narrowcast and broadcast inputs to protect against NC crosstalk on adjacent transmitters via the RF drive network.
Its AGC circuitry compensates for variations in the RF input level to the transmitter to maintain constant transmitter output RF drive level to the laser. It allows to install up to 14 transmitters per 3RU chassis, all of which can be monitored remotely or locally from the power supply module.
The compact single‐width module design can be plugged into either the front or the rear of the CH3000 3RU chassis to optimize equipment installation and operating conditions.
- Link loss budgets available from +2 to +15 dB
- 46 - 1002 MHz RF bandwidth
- Enables very high rack density (14 transmitters per 3RU chassis)
- Occupies only one full-depth slot
- +15 dBmV/channel RF input drive level
- Superior flatness, ±0.6 dB
- Front access –20 dB input test point
- Front panel laser On/Off interlock switch
- True dynamic Plug and Play
- Open standard TCP/IP SNMP support
- Local and remote status monitoring features
- Local and remote RF level control and alarm level settings
További információ, ajánlat kérése