Splitter Cartridge Module
PPC Planar Lightwave Circuit (PLC) Splitters are manufactured using silica glass waveguide circuits and extremely precise alignment of optic fibers in very small package. They split or combine light from incoming fibers to multiple numbers of outgoing fibers. They perform uniformly over a wide spectral range, with ultra-low losses.
The Plug & Play UHD Splitter Modules offer Ultra-High density and splitter ratios between 1:2 to 2:32 and are fully compatible with all chassis and panels in the PPC UHD and SKS UHD product lines.
The pre-connectorised modules are an ideal solution for applications that demand high density and ultra low loss performance, eliminating the added cost and insertion loss from using patch cables and significantly decreasing the overall space requirements.
- Bi-directional performance with accurate split ratios
- Ultra-broadband range (1260 ~ 1650 nm)
- Low insertion loss; excellent uniformity
- Low Polarization Dependent Loss (PDL)
- Low Polarization Mode Dispersion (PMD)
- Ultra-High Density
- Compatible with all PPC UHD chassis
- 2011 / 65 / EU RoHS compliant and halogen free
- GR-326, GR-1209 and GR-1221 compliant
További információ, ajánlat kérése