Compact GPON Optical Access Platform
ZTE ZXA10 C320, a small size, full-service optical access convergent platform, provides carrier class QoS and reliable network to meet the requirements for small-scale implementation of FTTx services.
- Unified platform for GPON, XG-PON1 and P2P
- Small size and compact design, flexible and fast deployment
- 2 RU frame with two service slots, compatible with ZXA10 C300 line cards
- Abundant service support capability: IPTV, VoIP, HSI, VPN, mobile backhaul, etc
- Higher security assurance: ONT authentication, user ID identification, port isolation, address binding, packet filtering, and broadcast packet suppression.
- High reliability: key parts redundancy; support Type B and Type C protection for PON downlink and LACP / UAPS / STP / ERPS for uplink
- Service differentiation: Comprehensive QoS mechanisms for voice, video and high speed internet services.
- Support DC input redundancy
- Support AC power supply
- Support 1:1 protection for PON interfaces
- Support 1:1 protection for SW (core card) card
- Support 1588V2 and synchronous ethernet
- Support embedded OTDR in SFP
Request more information/offer