DOCSIS 3.1 modem with 2 voice ports
The TM3402 DOCSIS 3.1 enables multi-gigabit data rates to be delivered to cable customers for all IP-capable services (Internet, Data, Voice and Video), with two lines of VoIP service based on PacketCable specifications.
A switchable US filter provides for superior RF performance, reducing the potential for interference in the home network, and allows the flexibility required for MSO transitions from DOCSIS 3.0 to DOCSIS 3.1. Multi-process and large memory capacity allows new applications to be deployed on the modem.
- 2x2 OFDM/OFDMA DOCSIS 3.1 Channels
- 32x8 SCQAM DOCSIS 3.0 Channels
- Full Capture Bandwidth Tuner
- Switchable US Filter Options include: 5-42 MHz or 5-85 MHz
- DS Frequency Range: 108-1002 MHz
- Multi-Processor Technology (ARM and ATOM based Application Processor)
- 4 Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN and 2 RJ-11 VoIP Ports
- Link Aggregation for up to 2 LAN Ports
- Support for NCS, Legacy SIP, and PacketCable 2.0/1.5/1.0 Signaling
- Multiple L2VPN BSoD Support with OAM Extensions
- PNM based Network Monitoring and Diagnostics
- DS / US Spectrum Analyzer Functionality
Request more information/offer