Remote PHY Node
Deploy the smallest node on the market with advanced connectivity for a smarter broadband network.
Your R-PHY Node made smarter for greener Broadband Delivery
The CableOS Shell remote PHY node is powerful to simplify your operations, reduce truck rolls, and lower your hardware investments. With complete deployment flexibility, you can change your diplexers in the field to extend the life of your hybrid fiber-coaxial network and easily transition to the next generation of broadband networks over time. Flexible connection options to any IP network for any Ethernet/IP applications give you the flexibility to evolve the network at your own pace.
You can provide high-speed data, video and voice services over coax, and reduce operational costs. Improve your system performance over temperature with highly accurate power and tilt control. Evolve fiber deep deployments and prepare your network for future growth. Leverage superior RF performance and spend less time in the field with built-in remote configuration capabilities.
- The most compact RPD integrated into the smallest Node
- Remote RF Configuration
- Advanced SW Features provide Network Insight
- Full DOCSIS 3.1 Spectrum with simplified Licensing
- The Shell Remote PHY Node is a flexible Solution that scales with your Network
- Allocate in small Street Cabinets, MDUs, or any outdoor Environment
- Support for both your IP and Legacy Services
- Troubleshoot remotely to reduce your Truck Rolls and boost your Proactivity
- Gain and Tilt Control for simplified Installation and RPD Replacement
- Dual powered Redundancy so your Network is always running
- 24/7/365 System Health Monitoring for optimal Performance
- Configuration Options with 1x1, 1x2 Segmentation
- Lowest Power with full DOCSIS 3.1 Functionality
- Modular RF Launch Amplifier with Options for lower or higher Output
- Diplex Filters can be swapped in the Field for Plant Expansions